Why should YOU choose Sutey Oil Company / Thriftway Super Stops?Thank you for your interest in joining the Thriftway Super Stop Team!
Benefits of joining the winning team!
Besides being the premier convenience stores in Southwestern Montana, we offer great benefits for our team members.
- Your starting wage is competitive in the market.
- You will be eligible for annual salary increases.
- You are eligible for an inventory bonus of $7.50 per audit period plus up to.40¢ per hour worked during the audit period.
- You will receive 1 paid “float” day off per year and time and a half for working six other holidays.
- You can earn a shift differential for working the graveyard shift.
- Sutey Oil pays all fees for you to enroll in the Cafeteria/Flex Plan.
- You have the option for direct payroll deposit and membership banking.
- We almost always fill our management positions from within.
- While on shift, you can drink fountain pop and coffee for FREE.
- We close early on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and open late on Christmas day so that employees can spend time with their families.
After one year of employment you are eligible for the following:
- At one year, you receive 1 week of paid vacation, at two years, you receive 2 weeks of paid vacation, and at ten years, you receive 3 weeks of paid vacation.
- $500 bonus paid on June 1 & December 1 after 1 year of service for full time employees (>32 hrs/wk average) and part-time employees are paid a percentage of hours. Based on years of service, bonus ccould be as much as $2,000 annually.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor with company adding up to 4 %
- Group Term Life and/or Disability Insurance
- Tuition Re-Imbursement
Our first priority...
Our first priority is providing customers with prompt, courteous service. Thriftway's continuing success has been possible only because our employees are the best in our community. In turn, management continues to adapt to the changing needs of our valued team members. For example, the company has implemented a 401K and a cafeteria plan in response to employee requests. Our employee's cafeteria plan origination fees are fully paid by the company and should be taken advantage of. More than just another convenience store or fuel stop, Thriftway is a family owned business that treats employees like family. On behalf of Sutey Oil Company, I hope to welcome you to our company.